I think IMVU more...
Hai everyone :3 Noel-d10
Hey welcome to the Official IMVU forum where ideas are yet to be made. right now as a guest you only see 3 forums... but 4 or more other forums are hidden. Also as a guest you can only view forums! As a user you are entitled to do MUCH MUCH MORE!
If your an official imvu user or just want to make an account here then register! (You don't have to have an account at imvu.com or the client downloaded to make an account here). If you have an account already made then log in.
If you lose any of your account information be sure to let me know. If you forget your e-mail, pass or username or if you want me to change your username before 3 days after registering. Hope you enjoy! X)

-Jameson
I think IMVU more...
Hai everyone :3 Noel-d10
Hey welcome to the Official IMVU forum where ideas are yet to be made. right now as a guest you only see 3 forums... but 4 or more other forums are hidden. Also as a guest you can only view forums! As a user you are entitled to do MUCH MUCH MORE!
If your an official imvu user or just want to make an account here then register! (You don't have to have an account at imvu.com or the client downloaded to make an account here). If you have an account already made then log in.
If you lose any of your account information be sure to let me know. If you forget your e-mail, pass or username or if you want me to change your username before 3 days after registering. Hope you enjoy! X)

-Jameson
I think IMVU more...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think IMVU more...

Welcome to IMVU, some of the forum's are hidden. You have to create an account to see them.

HomeHome  FUN STUFF!FUN STUFF!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download IMVUDownload IMVU  Jameson's IMVU HomepageJameson's IMVU Homepage  

Hai everyone :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxNeriahxXx
Staff
Staff
xXxNeriahxXx

Male Posts : 9

Hai everyone :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hai everyone :3   Hai everyone :3 EmptyAugust 8th 2012, 13:18

As you can see I'm new here o.o I want some badges and be an awesome user of Gamer's forum. I love his creations and everything else he does, I hope I get along with everyone well and I hope you all enjoy my company! Very Happy

- Mark
Back to top Go down
MrZerokwl

MrZerokwl

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone :3   Hai everyone :3 EmptyAugust 8th 2012, 13:55

Welcome to the Forum xXxNeriahxXx we are glad to have you join our ever growing community of IMVU Users, just to let you know I'll be on the chat facility from 19:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT most weekdays for any live assistance regarding IMVU and any other concerns you have so don't hesitate to bring forth any other topics that you may be interested to discuss

Thanks again for registering with us and hope you make the best of our facilities

MrZerokwl
Forum Moderator

========================================================

XtreameGamer Products
Back to top Go down
Jameson
Executive Staff
Executive Staff
Jameson

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone :3   Hai everyone :3 EmptyAugust 8th 2012, 13:57

Welcome Mark Very Happy!
I hope you enjoy the forum and of course we enjoy your every day posting here! :>
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_XtreameGamer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone :3   Hai everyone :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai everyone :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I think IMVU more... :: IMVU... :: Welcome to the IMVU forum-
Jump to: